Furnished With Love is a used retail furniture store with two locations, at 175 Locust Avenue in West Long Branch, and at 583 Broadway in Long Branch . It has an assortment of one of a kind furniture and housewares at reasonable prices. Not only does Furnished With Love accept donations of furniture and housewares, it also donates them to those in need. In 2016, $10,205 worth of free furniture was distributed throughout Monmouth County.
We currently accept donations of gently used essential home furnishings as well as many household items, electronics and appliances. All donations are tax deductible with a receipt issued at the time of the pickup.
Items we can accept:
- Sofas, loveseats, living room chairs, ottomans
- Coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, lamps
- Dining room sets
- Kitchen tables with chairs
- Kitchenware including dishes, glasses, pots, pans, flatware, utensils
- Small appliances
- Rugs, paintings, prints, framed artwork, hanging mirrors, planters, statues, home decorations, linens
- Computers (less than 4 years old, no CRT monitors)
- Electronics, stereos, games, flat screen TV’s, smaller musical instruments
- Chests of drawers, nightstands, dressers under 60 inches
There will be a $25 fee for pickups in Monmouth County paid at the time of the pickup. Please allow three to four weeks of lead time on all pickup requests. If you can’t wait to get on our regular schedule we will try to accommodate your request. You will be charged an added convenience fee to schedule the pickup. Call for details.
We also offer Heavenly Haul Out, a reasonably priced haul out and disposal service for the items we cannot accept as donations.
To arrange for a pickup of your donated furniture, to take advantage of our hauling and disposal service or for any other information, please call 732-222-1923.
175 Locust Ave, West Long Branch, NJ
583 Broadway, Long Branch, NJ
Locust Ave location: Monday – Saturday, 10:00am-6:00pm
Broadway location: Monday – Saturday, 10:00am-5:00pm
Both locations: Sunday – Closed
All Donations are Tax Deductible